vineri, 15 ianuarie 2010

What we've been doing lately

I kinnda got used to the idea that I will post here more seldom so I think it's better than ever. Now I am at work in a well deserved break after tones of contracts and stuff like that. I simply was reading other people's blog (no so lazy like me)and thought about my abandoned one. Feel sorry for it so here I am!

Enough talking rubbish! For our winter holidays we went in Baia MAre with my folks and was a good time to remember how to go hiking to the neighbourhoods and how tiring can be after months of chair-sitting. Amaizing!



I almost forgot how bwutiful it can be....Even sweting to get to the top! Of course we had tens of breaks but the wether (that single day only) was shinny and not raining or snowing!



Now to be honest with you we walked to the top because we lesft our ski equipment in Cluj. Never thought it can be snow on the slopes after a week oh havy rain! If usually we are desprate looking at other skiiers and not able to ski this time was different. And I'm glad I forgotten this time!



I simply love the trees on winter! They remind me of the fairytale woods from my childhood stories and of the old snowy winters. I miss them!



More photos on my picasa album.

Un comentariu:

Chris spunea...

The mountains with all this snow is really beautiful - we don't have this in the UK, unless we go to Scotland. :-(