marți, 19 ianuarie 2010

About the weather

Hm! I must listen to Chris and talk about the wether. Nowadays talking about it can't be so boring as it was some time ago. And that's because everything seems to be changing! I can't remember a warmer winter than this one. Almost no snow! And I am an 80's generation girl who used to have 4 seasons, each with it's normal "behaviour". Now it's a surprising weather every morning.
I will have to change my wardrobe soon!
They say South Romania and East it is burried in snow (I am not watching the news for some while now - I hete beeing manipulated by press) and still snowing and heavy winds. In Cluj is all sunny...is like spring time. God please let it snow in our neighbourhood too...so we can ski at least one more time this season. Thank you!

3 comentarii:

georrge spunea...

Well, it was in '99 I think when we had a bad winter also. We were not able to ski anywhere in Romania in that winter, anytime we tried to make some plans, 5 hours before going the rain will start.

Now there are some possibilities though: Suior, Cavnic among them.

Chris spunea...

Meanwhile, in the faraway lands of Brazil, it's been raining almost non-stop since October! Quite a summer, huh?

ioana spunea...

You should read 5 posts from this one. What are you saying about warm winters?