marți, 19 ianuarie 2010

Exams :)

Yep I found out yesterday that I will have 2 exams next week at The Popular Art School were I have my interior design decoration class. Ups! Is an Art History exam and I haven't beeen to any class and I have no knowledge about the subject and I also have to prepare a crayon drawing for the other exam...not that easy.

Well, I never thought I'll have to draw so much and so good (I am not that tallented) but as I am a student now and I am paying for my classes I MUST. It's nice and relaxing to do that anyway but not in such a short time. Art needs time and inspiration...heheheh...like I am an artist now!!!

Anyway tonight I am planning a "trip" to a special shop where I can buy some crayons and some special paper. Let little Picasso (actually I like Monet) get to work! When I'll have something interesting to show I'll probably post one of my drawings here....but it will take a while...so don't be too eager to see any!


Finger crossed...I mean you shoul do that I vae to use mine when INSPIRATION comes!

3 comentarii:

Chris spunea...

I didn't know that you were attending interior design classes!! See how you have loads to post on your blog?! I just didn't get one thing: you have an exam of a class that you have never been to... never been to because you missed all classes or because they are crazy? You should post some of your home work here too.

Ancu spunea...

I have never been to any class of Arts History...but it's ok. Wow my homework...not so many and not that good but keep trying. I'll post one or 2 maybe...

ioana spunea...

From outside Romania it is very hard to imagine that you can take an exam and pass a class without going to any lecture, at all.
Fingers crossed.