vineri, 15 ianuarie 2010

The first day...

...of the rest of 2010. Yep New Years' Eve in Baia Mare in my parents flat and going out for 1,2,3...2010! Happy New Year moment in the centre of the town, watching fireworks, but not taking pictures. Well we have 2 or 3 taken with the mobile phone but only we know whose in the picture...so I'll post the ones taken at home at the PARTY :)

This was 12:01 am:




And here is what's next:) You have to keep the blood running...



Who can tell if this is a natural or an artificial Christmas tree?!




Heheheh I DO!

3 comentarii:

Chris spunea...

If this is the Christmas Tree that Cipri helped decorating the previous Christmas, I know the asnwer too! :-)

Ancu spunea...

Yep! That's it!

ioana spunea...

I do not smell it, so it might be artificial.