duminică, 26 iulie 2009

Ice Age 3

We've been to the cinema tonight and seen Ice Age 3 - 3D. Really nice! I think rarely you can find a trilogy that is still funny. We had a good laugh...although the 3D effects were not so spectacular.
A new funny character "Buck" appeared in the scene...and really freshened up the movie. From all of the characters I like Sid best...the crazy creature. I think is the funniest!
I wonder will it be an Ice Age 4 movie released soon???? I saw that Harry Potter continues on and on...is it at the 5th or 6th episode??? I am not very fond of it! I've seen only one episode and I found it casual.
Watched X-Men 3 pretty interesting if you don't expect anything philosophic from a movie. It's pure action trying to explain how it became X-Men 1! We enjoyed it!

Un comentariu:

ioana spunea...

Yeah, Sid is pretty funny. I actually saw a real sloth at the aquarium in Vancouver.
The problem with Harry Potter is that there are 8 or 9 books or 7, I do not know for sure. And I believe the plan is to make all of them into movies.