miercuri, 2 iulie 2008

Holidays....

Everybody goes on holidays: Croatia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Tenerife, etc. Hm! I'm quite jelous as we had our summer holiday already in April so until September no holiday for us. Though we have weekends plans:

A must:
1. Go to Suceava to visit Anca, Stefan and David (our godson). I heard is growing up fastly so if I want to recognize him I should pay a visit quickly.
2. Go to Hajduszoboszlo - a nice resort in Hungary (very close to Romania) - with a great aquapark with some friends whcih invited us.

A probability:
3. Go to the seaside, in Medgidia, as Didi - my friend will be working as a judge in the town and we'll have free accomodation near the sea.
4. Go to Balea Lake and drive through Transfagarasan.
5. Buy a boat (rubber boat) and navigate Tarnita, maybe Cris and others.
6. Go fishing with some friends that invited us thousands times. Actually fishing seems boring to me, but Peter seems to enjoy the idea.

As you can see I'm thinking only about pleasure and holidays, no word about work or smth.

But all these have to wait until we finish with our apartment renovation. Long way to go! :(

Have a nice day at work...if you can!;)

Un comentariu:

ioana spunea...

I did, have a nice day at work. Since tomorrow is 4th of July everybody was in "holiday mode". I cannot blame you for thinking only about fun stuff, everybody does. Our lives revolve around vacation times, parties and other leisures.