luni, 30 iunie 2008

1 Year

Yeap! 1 years since I'm Mrs. Balla. Hehheheh. Time flew...I can't believe that one year ago at this time of the day I was stressed out having my hair fixed and my make-up done....and back at home everybody was waiting desperatly for the bride to show up...
Phew! Beautiful, stressing (just before), elegant, colourful, exhausting (in the morning), delicious, a big YES and now moments to dearly remember. Anyway we had a great time! Here we are back then:





And here we are today (forbiiden under 18:)



Too bad you are not here to celebrate: Bro, Chris, Ioana, George, Anca, Stefan, Andre, Costel, Didi, Fish! These are the moments when I miss you the most and feel sorry you're all spread all round the globe!You should come back home to Cluj!

4 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

What makes Cluj "home"?

ioana spunea...

I hope you had a beautiful day, just like the wedding.
We think about you too, and miss you.
But I am ok with celebrating my wedding anniversary only with George. Maybe we can celebrate something else together.

Ancu spunea...

Cluj=Home because of the feelings, confort, atmosphere, people, memories, places, roots, house, growing-up, the place were we all meet and become friends, the place you always love to come back too, etc...

Ancu spunea...

Actually 30th of June is the common celebration with family and friends, our true anniversary (only for the two of us) is a different date on the calendar. The 30th is a day to remember because we were all together back then...and yes we got a "certificate" and a wedding ring!