vineri, 27 iunie 2008

Construction site

This is going to be like our apartment again. We want to make some modifications and modernization to the bathroom and we want to change the interior doors with new ones more beautiful and more warm....at least this is what we have in our minds. Well as you all know when you're on a construction site problems don't stop to show up. For now we have only one the doors do not fit completely so we have to make a big mess and demolish parts of the walls. God how I wish all these things be more simple.
The truth is that I am very pretentious, I like everythig be in harmony, colourful but not showy, bla-bla. The truth is I'm a pain in the ass when it comes to some changes....
1. because i read and I'm interested in interior design;
2. because i have to see all the offers to make the best choice, from every respect.

I can't wait for the moment evething will be ready, set up and we can re-engage in our daily programme (not that it is a very special one).

Have a nice weekend!

2 comentarii:

georrge spunea...

so, when it will be all finished?

Ancu spunea...

Ah! Hopefully in 2 weks' time.