vineri, 28 martie 2008

Simply an angel

Remember one of my previous posts from 2007 when I told you abou DAVID our godson. Well, I kept buzzing his paretns, our friends, to send us pictures with the litlle guy, now 6 months old. They live in Suceava 350 km from Cluj so quite far to pay constanta visits. Finally they did send us pictures with the litlle angel.
He's simply adorable and takes your breath away.
Unfortunately this blog doesn't help me post pictures of him...I don't know why! So i'll give you this link: www.blogforbaby.com/blog/david where you can enjoy.

This gut will be a hearthbracker when 17. What do you think?

2 comentarii:

Ancu spunea...

Sorry: "This guy will be a hearthbreaker when 17?" I was in a hurry:)

ioana spunea...

Very cute!!
Sa le traiasca, mare si cuminte, si heartbreaker.