miercuri, 19 martie 2008

Living...healthy

Yes, yes Ioana I feel guilty for not writing on this blog for suc a long time. I'm lazy, busy, lazy again.
Anyway, we had a family meeting, me and Peter, and decided to change something in our daily life. It's stil a plan but we hope a coming through one. We started by remembering the good all adays when we climbed the mountains with a huge rucksak on our back. Pfiu! Today I would be able to move at least 100 m in that condition. So, first of all we'll go jogging at least 3 times a week. Probably we'll play some basketball with some friends (they promisses). We have to find our bikes in the old attic so we can have some adventurous trips. Then, yesterday while eating milk and biscuits, we realized that we replaced the old jam, home made, with artificial nutella or other and we start wondering why! The truth is the offers in the supermakets is so diverse and tempting that you simply forgot about the tasty mom's strawberry jam or plums jam! Mmmmmm....
I must admit that we had also had in mind the ideea of saving some money as well.
Ah we also want to play tennis. We succesfully tried last year and it worked. We are ouite tallented....thank you! thank you!
We have some plans don't we? Hopefully will be able to fulfill them, at least partially.
Have I told you that we went for jogging on Sunday? We resisted 1 km I guess, but with many pauses. Then we went for ping-pong. Ah! great entertainment! You must try!

I'll keep you up-to-date with our accomplishments :)

5 comentarii:

georrge spunea...

well, this month we've been ping-pong-ing for 3 or 4 times already :D and sunday we had a tournament with other 3 romanians ... after a basketball game...

ioana spunea...

we have done all those things and roller blading. How about we set a kind of competition. This idea came into my mind reading Chris's blog. Maybe if we have a sort of competition/contest it will stimulate us to keep moving.
Think about it and let me know.

Ancu spunea...

We cam set a competition...but plsssss let's start after The Catholic Easter!?
We'll be eating and doing nothing else I gues, at mt parents-in-law house.

georrge spunea...

hmm, then let's make this the first competion: who eats more cakes this weekend :D

Chris spunea...

If you manage to do half of what you are doing, I SO envy you already! :-( I'm a lazy bum with no talent at all for sports (for your brother's frustration, poor guy).
The roller blades are still in the box, waiting for a sunny weekend. :-D