miercuri, 16 iunie 2010

Older pics I

Today I finally managed to ask a colleague from work to help me with downloading the pics I took with my mobile phone. Gee! I have pictures from 2 years ago on it...and all this time I couldn't convice myself to get that downloading cable I needed in order to complete the operation.

Now, here are some photos taken during 2008-2009 winter, at Suior, skiing session. My folks were around too:





Some Romanian artist pictures (Diaconescu, I had one with Florin Piersic but lost it) - we've met them in Cluj at different events (2009):



Having dinner at Marty restaurant with some fiends (Marta, Edit, Istvan - the guy is the singer from SEMNAL M band) - this is our 40s gang (2009):





Meeting Santa and cute Rudolf (2009):



Out in the freezing cold of 2009 winter with HERA our dog (2009). Yep that's me! I had 3 overcoats on me and feeling almost confortable and there were -15 degrees Celsius outside - in Faget:





...

Niciun comentariu: