joi, 18 februarie 2010

How was the BALLET?

Pretty interesting and we could manage to stay till the end of the show. That's a plus.
What I like about the ballet shows:
1. The music - I only like symphonic music when I listen to it LIVE.
2. The dance - they are pretty good, some problems only with syncronizing.
3. Women's costumes - classic but nice. I always dreamt wearing a dress like in the 1900s and I can say I did...at my wedding. I love them (to watch, it's quite a stress to wear them).

What I hated about the show:
1. Too hot in the Opera;
2. Men's costumes - quite funny, especially the "trousers".
3. The people coming to these events and eating bomboms out loud and trying to impress the new girlfriend with sweet talk during the show, in front of me, taking all my sight! Gee I couldn't stand the couple in front of me espeacially the guy who was about 2 m tall so in the second act I dared to say:" Could you please in this 2nd act talk less cause I can't see a thing!" They dazeled at me, said ok, stood still the rest of the show....but not sure they understand what 2nd act meant. Peter laughed at me all night because of this!

Reccommended:
Try to stay at the front of the hall or in the upper seats at the balcony. It is essential to see the ballet dancers legs. That's the ideea!

Conclusion:
I will go to ballet shows in the future but they have to be good. Maybe famous dancers.

Niciun comentariu: