vineri, 21 august 2009

Frustrations

It happens sometimes, especially when I have uploaded all the pics with picasa and realize that, apparently I have two acounts with picasa and everything was uploaded on the wrong one. Of course all my enthusiasm was lost instantly and I didn't feel like uploading those pics (selected ones) again.

So when I'll have the time and nerves to do it I will. Until then it will probably be a Saturday at a frind's office helping her out with the papers and probably an evening out on a terrace and a Sunday out in the nature. We have a promise for a speed-boat trip on Tarnita lake...will see!

3 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

Make sure you wear a life vest.

Ancu spunea...

I could have worn a life west but because of the heavy rain. We didn't make it with the boat trip...so we had only some mici in the heavy rain...Interesting and high adrenaline activity...heheheh.

georrge spunea...

you can share the mici in the rain at tarnita experience with misu. he has done it too, few years ago. but I'm sure he still remembers.

you should not have so many accounts, what do you have to hide from us? :)