vineri, 26 iunie 2009

The first tape I ever bought...

...was with Michael Jackson, from Hungary, the first foreign western country we visited after the Romanian Revolution from 1989. I remember how my bro insisted in buying an audio system and 2 tapes (that's all we afforded). We choose that with Michael Jackson, BAD album and one with Alice Cooper. I still have them both, even if
I don't know if they're still working.

Anyway we listen to those 2 till everybody in the house got crazy. Later I bought other albums with Michael Jackson and became a fan. I still remember the posters with Mike covering my room's walls and how I suffered from not being able to attend his concert in Romania, Bucharest, in the 90s'. He was truly a legend...I still like his music, especially Bad and Thriller album.
Now I really think we were fortunate to grow-up with real music. I wonder sometimes what will our children will listen? Sometimes I think the real music and lyrics have gone forever...

Great music, great artist! I'm sure Michael Jackson music will be far from been forgotten. Anyway he's really king of pop.

2 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

Wow, I did not realize you were such a big Michael Jackson fan. Of course I listened to his music too, at the time but I never had a tape with his music. Never had a recorder to play it on either :)

Ancu spunea...

Yep...I was a big fan one day! I still like to listen to his music.