sâmbătă, 5 aprilie 2008

London weather

These days the weather was simply awful. Dark, rainy, a bit cold and not at all inspiring. God it's like in London, when I've been there visiting my bro, about 4 years ago...gee that much! Well in London at 12 o'clock it was sunny and bright and then all of a sudden in 10 minutes time it was cloudy, it began to darken and started to rain.
Things are upside down in Ro as well. The weather is playing with us and I'm felling London moved to Cluj-Napoca. Horrible!
Hopefully the sun will smile on us again. I feel like sleeping all day long with this weather.

3 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

Can you imagine that it can get worse than this? I am talking about the weather.

Ancu spunea...

I can imagine almost everything :), but hopefully the weather will be as today sunny and warm. Thank God!

ioana spunea...

mai am 10 si te ajung din urma la numarul de post-uri. hahaha