vineri, 7 septembrie 2007

It's winter time

We're freezing guys...this morning at Cluj were 5 degrees Celsius and a blouse and a jacket were not enough for a safe walk to the office. I nearly changed my mind and wanted to go back home and take a leave for today...heheheh...but you all know me how consciuous I am. In the mountains were 0 degrees and even minus temperatures and snowwing...
Maybe it's no so bad after all! We'll be skiing like crazy in this winter hopefully.
Last wkd we went on a trip with some friends, I'll post some news about it when I'll have my camera and my photos. Peter has a monopoly over the camera :)
Have you seen "APOCALYPTO" by Mel Gibson. If not, don't eat for a week before watching it. Anyway nothing new from a typical american HERO movie, supranatural forces and lots of miracles in the last minute. It could have been done better than that and frankly I espected more from it. Disappointing and not worth it!

2 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

wow
chiar e asa de rece in ro? ce vreme!!!
de la canicula la inghet in 2 zile.
ioana

Ancu spunea...

Da inghetz de-a dreptul! Si in wkd ca sa fie meniul complet a si plouat si ploua incontinuu:(
Vreme de scris pe blog ce mai?