marți, 18 septembrie 2007

First day at WORK

Yesterday was my first day at the new job at E Van Wijk Holding Romania (www.evanwijk.ro). It's a big company selling DAF trucks through Romania, service activities, douane activities, transport, etc. I can't tell you too much about it. I met thousands of people, learned about thousands of names and can't remember only maximmum three. They are many!!!
Anyway for the time being it's like a vacation nobody asks me for nothing, I'm practically inexistent...
This lack of activity hopefully won't be the quiet time before the storm! I'll keep you up-to-date with what happens next.
Maybe one day I'll have the time to post some new photos about our newest trips. But it's dentist time for me this period. I hate it! By the way does anybody love going to the dentist? Have an easy week...I hope I will.

Un comentariu:

ioana spunea...

I once heard a girl saing she liked to go to the dentist. I forgot who that was but I guess it would have been nice to remember, maybe we can make a kind of Guinness book, with wierd stuff like that.