joi, 30 aprilie 2009

My birthday party



Weel Sunday was my ? aniversary and as it followed the Easter holidays when everybody just eat, drik and sit around the table, I said we should go out to celebrate me...and so we did.The plan was to go bbq somewhere nice, in the nature.
Peter and I we love Remetea, a rather interesting area where nature felt free to play with mountains, rivers, plains.The climb is not so diffucult, of course if you are trained...otherwise is quite harsh, it's like climibing few thousand steps straight up. We loved it!







We were in a hurry as some of our friends expected us down at the bottom of the mountain. I can say that only today my legs stopped hurting. Afterwards we set near the river and cooked the traditional mici and slanina (bacon) and some chicken. Lovely.

It was an unusual birthday party but we had a great deal of fun and even a birthday cake.





More pics on my picasa webalbum.

Un comentariu:

ioana spunea...

Nice party! Nice pics!