marți, 27 ianuarie 2009

Shopping

This weekend was a lazy one. Didn't do anything special but went shopping. And this time Peter felt like it, I usually do feel like it so we spent about 7 hours wandering in Cluj-Napoca's malls looking for clothes. It was a very inspired decision as we found very cheap but very nice outfits...We are not fans of shopping but we didn't realize the time pssing by so quickly.

When we got home we had dinner and then a movie. By the way have you seen Mamma Mia -the movie. It's wuite new I think, 2008 production, and it's a very funny love story on the ABBA music. Great music, great lyrics, extraodinary acting; especially from Maryl Streep.

We're planning a trip to Baia Mare this weekend. Maybe even skiing if there is snow and proper weather.

Now back to work, which is a LOT!

Un comentariu:

ioana spunea...

Wow, you are becoming real Americans, and you are living in Romania. Malls are dangerous, I tell you.
I guess I am picky but although I like ABBA's music, I did not particularly like the movie. The only thing I though was interesting is how they arranged the songs so that the lyrics actually meant something in the movie.
Maybe that is why the story was not so good, they had to crop it our the songs.