luni, 11 februarie 2008

Exams are over!

Well have I told you that I am a student again. I have applied successfully for a master degree in Economics, namely "Management and affairs" last year, and I have just finished the examination for the first semester. Interesting feeling to be stressed again by the faculty exams...well the truth is I haven't been really stressed...It's like some ballet classes...and I mean it. Anyway great feeling when you finish an exam session, I have almost forgot how refreshing that is! It's like starting a new life...of FREEDOM!
All in all I was quite busy the last 2 weeks, now I'm back on business.
This wkd we went skiing to Cavnic, near Baia Mare. Nice weather (12 degrees) and nice snow. Hopefully will be snowing this month. We took some pictures. I'll post them on my photo album.
Till nest time, peace be with you!:)

2 comentarii:

Chris spunea...

Do you think there will still be snow beginning of March?

I didn't know you were attending a Master!! I always think about going back to school, but I get stressed just with the thought of being committed long term with something I might not enjoy - like the damn Spanish classes I am taking every Monday evening.

Ancu spunea...

Wow spanish classes?? Interesting...I should attend Italian classes as in April we're planning a trip to Italy...:) I hope I'll manage with my basic words.
At the beginning of March there will be snow for sure, if not near Baia Mare, then in Prahova Valley (near Bran Castle).
HM! Do I get "a wish" to visit us??? Wow! Cool.