marți, 13 noiembrie 2007

It's winter time

One morning we woke up and our car looked like that:

We looked attentively around and all was covered in snow...it was Monday morning..so the week seemed to start quite GOOD. We talked to my parents (as all the tempting ski slopes are near Baia MAre - my home town) and they said in Baia Mare the snow layer is 15-20 cm thick. WOW! Soon to look foe the ski equipment somewhere deep in the cupboard.

In RO It's snowing like crazy and the temperature is getting lower and lower in our parts. It' s clear winter came a bit early this year. Anyway I hate winter when I have to spend it in a town like Cluj, where the snow is poor and always melting down. It seems more like rainning! But love the Christmas Eve and can't wait for the presents. I like to buy as much as I like to open mine.:) So I'm waiting.

Usually we spend Christmas with all the family, near the fire listening to everybody's stories. And when outside looks like this is even more pleasant:

as I said I hate winter in the city but love snow where I am in nature, It' slike time stopped for hours:

I must admit that all the pictures above are stollen (hopefully the real author won't notice!;). When I'll get out of this damn! office I promise to post my own. Anyway You know that my pictures are better then these...hahahah!

See ya on the slopes of Suior and Cavnic...God hepl us and keep the snow coming!

4 comentarii:

georrge spunea...

you can try suior and cavnic from this week-end because they'll start the lifts and get the ski runs ready ... for you :D. suior: 50-80cm, cavnic: 70-100cm.

Ancu spunea...

Gorrrrrrge! What about Arieseni?

georrge spunea...

100cm :)

ioana spunea...

I am not sure if I am jealous or glad we do not have snow. Enjoy it while you can, you never know when it is gonna go away.